Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WOTWOTWOT?

Whoo. Check it out. My new blog. Awesome. And welcome toooo... *drumroll* The Worst Blog Ever. A new project by yours truly, where I'm supposed to just blog once a day. No other requirements. And check out the wonderful url too! Errm, speaking of which, I cant really remember what my url is? Cos i just randomly typed a few keys into the blank. I mean, if youre setting out to create the worst blog ever, who the hell is gonna care what the url is, right?

Okay. I just made up a new rule. I will not, REPEAT NOT, edit anything. Whatttt... why're you all staring at me like that. Okay urm. With the exception of cutting and pasting stuff. To make things flow better, etc. *gringrin*

Hennyways, the thing that made me really really wanna shout out about is, THIS:

Your name does not appear in the Register of Electors

WOT? WOTWOTWOT? (haha, doesnt this remind you of doctor who? omgs love much)
/
haha oops. nmo edits, remember? no delete keys. (darn. that sure looks ugly) my fingers are really really spasming here cos of the urge to hit the delete for typos. (pssst. actually there were a fwe more up there that i couldnt resist?) hahaha. and english 3ateachers out there, no need to worry aboput me not being able to spell.. i mean, thats what spellcheacks for right?

back to topic, how can they do this to me?!?!?! why are thety not waiting a few more months?!!?!?!? do you know how much longer i ha e to wait for the next round of elections!?!!!?? =( this is relaly really bacd. when they do this, does it mean that the this round is coming soon? if its after may can i get my name put back in?@?@? pretty please? aw, come on. ive waited so long..., =( =( =( for those who dont know yet, the electoral registers out, so you can check it *if your name s on it. urgh. nonono. please dont do this to me, you non-non-partisan eelections department of singapore? *puppy eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment